真人一对一外教在线教学方式,坚持为孩子打造一个纯母语式的教学环境。

常用金融英语口语,金融作业的人看到都会保藏

常用金融英语口语,金融作业的人看到都会保藏 许多人认为金融作业离咱们很远,其实咱们常常在触摸,比方咱们去银行啥的,金融作业是如今一切作业中比照吸金的作业,所以许多人参加到这份作业傍边来,如今一些作业常常跟外籍人士交流,特别是金融作业的人士,


常用金融英语口语,金融作业的人看到都会保藏

许多人认为金融作业离咱们很远,其实咱们常常在触摸,比方咱们去银行啥的,金融作业是如今一切作业中比照吸金的作业,所以许多人参加到这份作业傍边来,如今一些作业常常跟外籍人士交流,特别是金融作业的人士,学习一些英语口语是有必要的,一下简略介绍一席金融作业常用英语口语句子。


金融英语银职事务汇款查询

  A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?

  女士,早上好。我能为你效能吗?

  B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?

  是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?

  A:May I have your name, please?

  请问你的名字是啥?

  B:My name is Jenny Clinton.

  我的名字是Jenny Clinton。

  A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appear to have arrived yet.

  晓得了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好心思。汇款如同还没到。

  B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.

  是吗?大约是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。

  A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it was sent by airmail, it would take at least one week.

  假定是电汇,只需一两天。可是假定是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。

  B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.

  好的,那么我后天再过来。

  A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?

  或许钱到的时分,需要咱们打电话给你吗?

  B:That would be very kind of you.

  假定那样,那真实是太好。

  A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as the remittance has arrived?

  你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到咱们就会打电话给你。

  B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.

  我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。

  A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.

  谢谢你。咱们会及时告诉你的。拜拜。

  金融英语口语公民币换德马克

  A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

  我想把公民币兑换成德国马克。

  B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?

  可以。您想换多少钱?

  A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?

  五万公民币?可以吗?

  B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware that there is a ten-percent service charge, though.

  您兑换的钱许多,可是不成疑问。请留心咱们要收百分之十的效能费。

  A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty!
  百分之十,太多了!
  B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?
  等等,您有咱们银行的户头吗?
  A:Yes I do; here is my account number.
  有。这是账户号。

  B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction. Any particular denomination?

  会员的话,事务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?

  A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

  要三千一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。

  B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

  给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的效能吗?


金融方面的口语需肄业习许多,上面只是会遇到的一点点,可是学习上面这些也是有用的,因为必定会用需要用到的,往常有空没有可以多学学看看有关金融英语的书本,这样英语前进更快。学习英语口语需要自个细心的去学习。
  
喜欢 (0) or 分享 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论

表情

您的回复是我们的动力!

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 验证码 点击我更换图片

网友最新评论